Reverend Ken Weiss
Our Funeral Homes we believe that our families need our care even after the day of your loved one’s funeral. Therefore, as an Extended Free Service, we have an aftercare program with Rev. Ken Weiss.
Rev. Weiss recently retired from full time ministry after almost 30 years as a pastor. He is now working with us to provide both aftercare services and pre-need services (common practice of people arranging and paying for funerals in advance in order to relieve their families of that stress during a most difficult time as well as being able to lock in current rates). Rev. Weiss is well familiar with helping people experiencing grief.
We believe that with this free extended service, we offer to our families a full package of services that are geared to help you at this most difficult time. We are including a brief introductory bio of Rev. Weiss, he also specializes in assisting families with preplanning services.
You may reach him at anytime at 570-220-9686 or at email@example.com
Ken moved to Williamsport in 1986 after attending the Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary graduating with highest honors with a Masters of Divinity Degree (1986)
- Ordained American Baptist in 1986
- Pastor of East End Baptist Church - 1986- 1990
- Completed all coursework at Penn State University in the PhD program for Clinical Psychology Worked as a representative of MetLife helping people plan their financial futures - 1990-1996
- Pastor of First Church of Christ (Disciples) in Williamsport from 1995 - 2012
- Member of the Williamsport Kiwanis Club since 1992 and served as President in 1996
- Received the Ecumenical Service Award from United Churches of Lycoming County - their highest honor - in 2011
- Served on various boards in this area : The Center in Williamsport, Habitat for Humanity, and Yokefellows Ministry
- Coached AYSO soccer in town for 12 years
- Past President of Orchestra Parents Association at the Williamsport High School
- Served on the Board of Directors of United Churches of Lycoming County for almost 25 years
- Has Life and Health Insurance Licenses. In addition, is licensed to sell Securities and Investments holding a Series 6, Series 63, and Series 65 License.